Letti inclinati e albicocche

Monday, December 11, 2006

Absolut Icebar


The other day Tim and I went with Nisha and Stephanie to the Absolut Icebar, which is a bar made of ice. It was cool. We just chilled out for awhile. Then Nisha shot me an icy look (sending shivers down my spine) and said crisply that if I made one more pun she'd cold-cock me. Benumbed, I froze.


This is where you get drinks


You get a big coat when you pay the cover charge


We had to bring our own lightsabers, though

5 Comments:

Anonymous Thomas said...

nICE post

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Scott '10 said...

nice coats

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Greg said...

its funny because there are alot of puns, i get it.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was a fun time

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home